- Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock – Checkout the speedy improvements made to the Goods & Services page when adding an item.
- We changed the TRNS type to PAYMENT for a WePAY payment in the Quickbooks IIF Report.
- We reminded Reminders to still notify even if they did not include a case reference.
- The Trade Business rolodex box is no longer playing peek-a-boo on the First Call page.
- Reminded Interest on the Payments and Adjustments page that Save does not mean to subtract from the balance.
- Fixed the Discretionary Items on the Goods & Services page to be available for use at the discretion of the user.
- Embalming Reason only added to contract when needed now.
- Straightened out User Reports sorting for Date of Death.
- Next button got confused with the save button on the First Call Page so we fixed that.
- We don’t like double entry! We fixed the Appointment drop-down to show people added in the Caller and Other People fields.
- Speaking of double entry – copying cases between instances broke in some cases, but we got that fixed!