CLAIMCHECK Status and Queues let you know where your assignment is at any point in the process.
A Queue is where your assignment is located in the overall process!
- New Assignment - Assignment is submitted, but no signed documents are attached.
- Verification - Assignment is ready for the processor to begin the verification process.
- Generate Payment - Assignment is on hold and waiting for the payment to be made.
- Filed with Insurance Company - Waiting on the insurance company to file the claim.
- Collections - Required documents have been sent to the insurance company and CLAIMCHECK is awaiting payment.
- Received Insurance Check - CLAIMCHECK has received the insurance check.
- Complete - Assignment is finalized or declined.
A status goes even further to explain what is going on within each the Queues!
- No Status - No Status has been applied to the assignment.
- Additional Documents Required - Additional documents are required to complete the process.
- Contestable - The policy is contestable and further review by the insurance company is required.
- Declined - The assignment was not taken by CLAIMCHECK.
- Documents Sent to Insurance - All required documents have been sent to the insurance company.
- Pending Verification - Assignment was sent to the insurance company and the processor is awaiting a response.
- Original Documents Required - Original documents are required in order to complete the process.
- Other - Utilized for any exceptions that do not fall under any other specific status.
- Overage - Payment was received from the insurance company, but it was more than the assigned amount.
- Partial Funded - A portion of the policy could be funded, but additional review is required to secure the remaining funds.
- Pending Payment - The assignment is ready to be funded, but it is pending payment until the next business day.
- Shortage - Payment was received from the insurance company, but it was less than the assigned amount.
- Withdrawn - This assignment was not taken due to a request by the family and/or funeral home.
Need More Information?: