Organization Messages on your Passare Dashboard are “bulletin board” messages created by the Administrators of your Funeral Home Organization. They are visible to all users in your instance, and can be configured via the Administrative console in the Arrangement Module.
As a User, you can see information important to your Funeral Home in this area of the Dashboard. Just use the scroll bar at the right hand of the Organization Messages box to view older messages.
As an Administrator of the system, you can create and publish messages with just a few simple steps.
- First, select “Organization” from your Admin menu on any page of the Arrangement Module
- Next, choose “Organization Messages” from the list of features on the blue sidebar
You are now ready to create an Organization Message! Just click the Green “create new message” button.
Next, you will enter the title and text of your Organization Message in the space provided. Note that while both fields must be filled out in order to save a new Organization Message, there is no minimum number of characters required. Simply:
- Add Title
- Add Text
- Publish or Cancel your message
When you publish your message, you will be taken back to the main Organization Messages page, where you can view all your messages at once.
- From this page, you can also choose to Unpublish, Edit, or Delete any of your messages.
Each instance is allowed 25 Organization Messages; a red count at the upper right hand corner of the Organization Messages shows how many messages your Organization has used.
- To make room for more, simply Delete any Messages that you no longer need.
- “Unpublish” is a great option for messages that you will want to display more than once, but don’t need to be visible all the time.
- When you Unpublish a message and then re-publish it, that message will then appear at the top of the Organization Messages display, both on your Admin page, and on the User Dashboard.
Who do I call if I have questions?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this feature, or call the toll-free support number: 1-800-692-5111.