Converting Pre-Need Cases to At-Need
When you are ready to convert a Pre-Need case to an At-Need case, the process is simple.
- Open the Pre-need case you would like to convert
- Locate the “Case Information” box in the upper right-hand sidebar
- Uncheck the Pre-Need checkbox
- Click the tab that says “At-Need”
- Check the box that says “At-Need”
- Save your case using any of the green save buttons on the page
Your case will now appear as an At-Need Case, and will have an At-Need case identifier as defined in the Administrative Console.
In addition, you will be able to enter information relevant to the new case status, and the Collaboration Center will be enabled for the case.
WHO DO I CALL IF I HAVE QUESTIONS?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this feature, or call the toll-free support number:
- Converting Preneed.pdf (700 KB)