Configuring Funeral Services
The Passare Arrangement Module’s Administrative Console allows you to add, delete, edit, and personalize the Funeral Events (Services) that appear on the Funeral Options Page.
To access the Services Configuration Page:
- Click Admin menu and select “Services” To Add a Service
- Click the green Add Service button in the upper right hand corner
To Edit a Service:
- Click the name of the service you want to edit
To Delete a Service:
- Click the trash can icon to the far right of the service you want to delete
Required Fields When Configuring Services:
- Name of Service (you can name a Service anything you like)
- Event Type: choose from a fixed list of event types or “Other”
Important Considerations When Configuring Custom Services:
If you do not add categories of venues and providers to your custom Service, people and places will not be selectable for your new service on the Funeral Options Page
- Providers: Add provider categories by clicking inside the “Selection Bar”; a menu will appear, and you can select the kinds of providers you would like to associate with this Service by clicking on them
- Venues: Add venue categories by clicking inside the “Selection Bar”; a menu will appear, and you can select the kinds of venues where you would like to be able to schedule Funeral Services by clicking on them
The following options can be set as defaults on the Services page but still be edited in each Case Record:
- Attendance default: “Public” or “Private”
- Default duration
As always, be sure to click the “Save” button to save your changes!
Who do I call if I have questions?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this feature, or call the toll-free support number: 1-800-692-5111.
- Configuring Funeral Services.pdf (30 KB)