GPL Effective Date Management
Administrators can enter the effective dates for up to four price lists on the GPL Management Page.
- Passare Customer Guides can configure these effective dates to appear on the SFG and other forms where appropriate.
- Admins can find the GPL Management Page by clicking “Admin” from any Case page, then choosing “Price List”
- From here, choose the “Price List Settings” tab on the left hand sidebar, and then choose “GPL Management” Just enter your effective dates, click Save, and you’re done!
- Note that this entry records the current price list GPL Revision date, it does not prompt the system to make any changes to the price list
- Let your Customer Guide know if you would like these GPL effective dates reflected on your Statement of Funeral Goods & Services
Who do I call if I have questions?
Contact email@example.com with any questions about this feature, or call the toll-free support number: 1-800-692-5111.
- GPL Effective Dates.pdf (100 KB)