FDLIC Preneed Integration FAQs
Setting up the FDLIC preneed integration in Passare
- A Passare Customer Success Guide will set up your FDLIC integration. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When will existing FDLIC policies show up in Passare?
- When an organization requests Passare to have FDLIC preneed integration set up, a Passare Customer Success Guide will work with the FDLIC Operations team to set up the integration and schedule an initial “push” of all existing policies.
When will new policies that come in to FDLIC show up in Passare?
- As policies are “settled” in FDLIC’s insurance administration system, the FDLIC system will run an automated check to determine if the funeral home on the policy is also a Passare customer with FDLIC integration. If so, FDLIC will “push” that policy information to Passare, which will create a new Case, which the funeral home can then manage from Passare. Please note that changes made in Passare will not be reflected on the FDLIC policy or contract. To update the information on a policy or contract, such as an address change, please contact FDLIC.
How do I know which Cases were created by the FDLIC integration?
- Users can filter for Case Origin of “FDLIC” on the Case Listing Page
- Users can then save the tab and return to it at will
Users will also be able to filter by Case Origin on the Quick Reports Page
What information will be created in Passare when received from FDLIC?
- Case Type
- Case Number (where applicable)
- Insured Title Insured First Name
- Insured Middle Name
- Insured Last Name
- Insured Suffix
- Date of Birth
- Date of Death (where applicable)
- Marital Status
- Maiden Name
- Address Line 1
- Address Line 2
- Postal Code
- Email Address
- Home Phone
- Work Phone
- Mobile Phone
- Family and Friends (People)
- Acquaintances’ relationships
- Acquaintances’ details like wedding date (of spouse), date of death (if deceased), etc
- Acquaintances’ contact information Acquaintances’ SSN (where applicable)
- FDLIC reference URL (Online Access)
Who do I call if I have questions?
Contact email@example.com with any questions about this feature, or call the toll-free support number: 1-800-692-5111.
- FDLIC Integration.pdf (1 MB)