Sending Reminders to Other Users
Passare’s Reminder feature allows Users to send other members of their Organization notes and reminders about a shared case, administrative tasks, etc. If a User has enabled text messages in Passare, they will also receive this reminder on their mobile device.
To send a reminder to another User in your Passare instance, simply:
- Click “Add Reminder” from the reminders icon at the top of every page, or from the reminders panel on the Dashboard
- Add a title, schedule the reminder for a day and time, and add as many recipients as you like under “Send Reminder to”
- Click “Save” and you’re done!
More about Reminders:
- Users must be a designated recipient of a reminder to receive Alerts, either within Passare or via text message
- Recipients will see the reminder on the date and time specified by the creator of the reminder
- A recipient can dismiss or delete reminders without impacting other recipients’ reminders
- If the creator of the Reminder is also a designated recipient, the reminder will appear on their Dashboard, on their Reminders icon at the top of every Passare page, and on their “All Reminders” page
- Reminders sent to other Users will appear on the “Sent” tab of the creator’s “All Reminders” page
Who do I call if I have questions?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about this feature, or call the toll-free support number: 1-800-692-5111.