Passare’s Case Tags feature gives you the ability to ‘tag’ cases, that – when used in conjunction with other filtering options – enhances capabilities for sorting and locating the data that’s important to your business.
USE CASE SCENARIO
A funeral home wants to track all the cases that came from a previous customer referral. So, they add a Case Tag named “Customer Referral.” From the Case Listing page or via User Reports, they can now filter on that tag and keep track of all the cases that came from a referral.
Using the Case Tags feature is dependent on the user’s Roles & Permissions settings.
Adding Case Tags:
To add Case Tags go to Admin > Organization > Case Tags and click on Add Tag.
- If you want the tag to be assigned to the case upon creation, click the Add Tag Upon Creation? check box
Editing Case Tags:
From the main Case Tags listing, under Admin > Organization > Case Tags, click on the name of any existing tag to edit the name.
- A modal will appear where you can type in the new name and save changes by clicking on Rename
- Renaming a tag will change the name of the tag on all existing cases where that tag is present
Deleting Case Tags:
From the main Case Tags listing, under Admin > Organization > Case Tags, click on the blue trash can icon to delete an existing tag, which will present you with a modal with two options:
- 1st Option: If you want to permanently delete the selected tag and replace all existing records of that tag with another tag in your organization, click on the Delete this tag and assign a new tag to all cases with this tag assigned drop down, select the replacement tag and click Delete Case Tag.
- 2nd Option: If you want to permanently delete the selected tag and not provide a replacement tag in its place, select the Delete this tag altogether, permanently removing it from all cases check box and click Delete Case Tag.
MANAGING CASE TAGS FOR CASES
To add one or more case tags to a case, go to a case and within the Case Information sidebar, under the Case Tags drop down, select the tag(s) you want to apply to the case and click Save.
- You can also remove tags by deselecting them and then clicking Save
FILTERING BY CASE TAGS FROM A CASE LISTING
Click on the Filter Cases button and under the Case Types section, from the Case Tags drop down, you can select the tag(s) you want to filter on.
- To save this filter, click on Save this Tab
REPORTING ON CASE TAGS
When running User Reports, you can filter on Case Tags. Within a report, under Report Builder > Basic Filters > Case Tags drop down, select the tag(s) you want to filter on for your report (All Case Tags is the default selection).
WHO DO I CONTACT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS?
Contact email@example.com with any questions about this feature, or call the toll-free support number: 1-800-692-5111.