Passare users have the ability to print out multiple forms at one time by using the Batch Forms feature. This feature allows users to download and print a form for multiple cases and locations. With this feature, users will be able to save time by printing out the forms in a “batch”, rather than going case-by-case.
USE CASE SCENARIO
A funeral home needs to print and send out invoices for all of the cases they had in a particular month. Instead of going into each individual case and printing out an invoice, users can use the Batch Forms feature to set filters and download all the invoices for that particular month.
If you have access to the Documents page within Passare, you will have access to Batch Forms. To use the Batch Forms feature, click on System > Batch Forms.
Choosing which Forms Show in Batch Forms
Users can select which forms appear in Batch Forms by going to Admin > Documents > Form Settings and clicking on the Batch form checkbox. All checked forms will appear in the Forms drop-down.
USING THE FEATURE
These are filters that users can select from:
- Case Types
- Users can select a case, multiple cases, or all case types.
- Case Status
- Users can select a status, multiple statuses, or all statuses.
- If a funeral home has multiple branches, they can select one, multiple, or all of their branches.
- Date Range
- Users can select a date range from a list of various preset timeframes, such as “Week to Date” or “Month to Date”.
- Users also have the option to create a custom date range.
- Select “Use specific start and end date”
- Select your Start Date and End Date from fields 5 and 6
- Date to Filter On
- Select which date you would like to filter the forms by
- Due Date
- Users can select forms by due date of the funds for the services provided.
- Outstanding Balance
- Users can select forms with a balance, without a balance, or all cases.
Passare Users have the ability to save configurations within the Batch Forms feature for future use. After selecting the form and filters to include in batch, simply click on the Save Configuration button, either at the top or bottom of the screen.
Once a configuration is saved, users can access those configurations under the Saved Configurations drop-down.
Running and Downloading a Batch
After selecting the form and the configurable options, click on the Run Batch Forms button at the bottom of the screen. Batches are sent to the Download Center.
Once the batch is ready for download, users will have the option to save, download, or email the forms within the Download Center.
WHO DO I CALL IF I HAVE QUESTIONS?
Contact [email protected] with any questions about this feature, or call the toll-free support number: 1-800-692-5111.