Get the full benefits of Check Writing by connecting it to your reporting and accounting.
Report on Check Writing Information:
Report on check information for your whole organization using User Reports.
Go to System > Reports.
On the left-hand side, go to User Reports > Add New Report.
Select Checks under Show Results For.
The information highlighted below can be reported on.
Add Check Transactions To Accounting Exports:
To ensure your check information is included on your Accounting Exports, a Check Export needs to be set up by your Support Team. Contact us at 1-800-692-5111 with any questions!
When Checks are printed, transactions are automatically sent to accounting and will be included in the next accounting export as long as the following criteria are met:
- Checks that are saved, but not printed, will not be exported.
- Checks are only exported when your accounting export is set to Export non-batch transactions only.
Checks that are not associated with a case (in other words, written directly from the Check Writing page) are only exported when the Include checks not associated with any case is selected in reporting configurations.
Need More Information?:
- Set Up Financials
- Set Up Check Writing Preferences
- Getting started with Financials: Accounts 🎬
- Getting Started with Financials: Check Writing 🎬
Need Help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-692-5111!